Cpanel Service Creation When Held For Review

JoieDeMort

Question

As part of testing my setup, I just went through the order process from scratch with a test user. I'm not currently using blesta in a production environment except for importing a couple of clients in for testing.

Because my maxmind was setup for reviewing free emails and I used one to make the order, I discovered that not only the transaction but also the order were held in pending status. Once the transaction was approved, the service showed up in the test user dashboard but was obviously not working. The service also showed in the admin view for the test user client as existing, but the order had to also be manually approved for everything to go through and it took me a while to figure that out.

I deleted all that and ordered a fresh service as the test user. This time, it was held in the service tab but not in the transaction or the order tabs. When I approved that, I discovered that the password selected by the test user during the order process was not held in Blesta; I had to manually enter a cPanel password to complete the setup. If this were a real client, they'd require an obviously insecure email of the password chosen by the admin. Any ideas on why the password was not passed through?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet