Domain Transfer Problem

hadzo

Question

Hi,

I installed Blesta 3.0.4, enabled LogicBoxes module, added my ResellerClub ID and API key. I tried to transfer a domain which was available for transfer and paid via paypal. The transaction was successful but the domain was not transfered. There was not return link after the paypal payment form was completed, not sure if this is important.

For me domain transfer does not work.

What am I missing?

15 answers to this question

Hi,

I installed Blesta 3.0.4, enabled LogicBoxes module, added my ResellerClub ID and API key. I tried to transfer a domain which was available for transfer and paid via paypal. The transaction was successful but the domain was not transfered. There was not return link after the paypal payment form was completed, not sure if this is important.

What am I missing?

By transferring what do you mean it didn't transfer via your RC or not show up on Blesta. It takes up-to 5 days for the transfer to complete.

The PayPal return link I believe needs to be set in your PayPal account under the IPN settings.

It did not show up in Blesta.

It did not show ip in my RC account.

Is PayPal return URL relevant at all?

You will need that ticked I believed. It's a bit weird, can you check your logs.

admin/tools/logs/

Modules -> Logicboxes and see if you got an error you could post to help the guys help you.

Sorry my mistake, it did show up as a Pendind Service under Clients. When I click Manager Service, and click Activate I get following error:

"Required parameter missing: customer-id"

That's weird that was a bug which was solved in 3.0.3 :s what version module have you got installed on your system?

Latest version is: LogicBoxes (ver 1.0.4)

I am trying to transfer a .com domain. I need to be able to transfer domains, that is the basic functionality of such a piece of software, right? :)

Yeah just things like this happen :) it's only 4th bug fix of the great software, which has been re-written. Hopefully the guys can find this and give you a patch ;)

One more question. Should the fileds under 'Whois' and 'Name Servers' be blank? When I try to manually enter data for Name Servers I got following error: Required parameter missing: order-id

They will fill in when it's registered mate.

And yeah I'd wait if I was you as they are busy lately :).