Cpanel Account Without Domain

JamesGunner

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello,

We currently do not have a blesta test environment available, that's why I decided to ask you guys. Did anybody try to order a cpanel package without a domain or is a domain required? If it works, how is that account setup within cpanel? 

I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean without buying a domain? because when your are ordering hosting you have to put a domain name in a field for it to work. Doesn't have to be bought with you.

I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean without buying a domain? because when your are ordering hosting you have to put a domain name in a field for it to work. Doesn't have to be bought with you.

yeah, that's what I wanted to know. Does the system validate the domain you input in anyway when you order the hosting package? We want customers to be able to order hosting with a subdomain or their own domain. I have been looking through all the order plugin files to determine how we can add this feature, so that customers can use a subdomain but I do not have a test installation up right this minute.

yeah, that's what I wanted to know. Does the system validate the domain you input in anyway when you order the hosting package? We want customers to be able to order hosting with a subdomain or their own domain. I have been looking through all the order plugin files to determine how we can add this feature, so that customers can use a subdomain but I do not have a test installation up right this minute.

Yes it does I believe. I believe it checks if it's registered.