Assistance With Finding Some Files

zomex

Hello everyone,

I need assistance finding the correct file to edit for:

- The Blesta homepage (specifically the section with the icons and text e.g support, order etc)

- In the Dashboard there is a section which is imported using Javascript, where is the markup found for this (invoices, support ticket blocks)?

Lastly is there anyway to import dummy content so I can check all functionality in the template?

Thanks,

Jack

Not sure if your looking for this: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/370-site-integration-with-blesta/

Order form edits: /plugins/order/views/templates/standard/

Javascript is pulled from the structure.pdt (url is in the integration url post).

Support Ticket edits: /plugins/support_manager/views/default/client_...

Warning:

Please note these can be overwritten in a upgrade, you can remove the structure.pdt from the patches (Easy way to stop overwriting), and the order / support take a backup before you upgrade the module.

Not sure if your looking for this: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/370-site-integration-with-blesta/

Order form edits: /plugins/order/views/templates/standard/

Javascript is pulled from the structure.pdt (url is in the integration url post).

Support Ticket edits: /plugins/support_manager/views/default/client_...

Warning:

Please note these can be overwritten in a upgrade, you can remove the structure.pdt from the patches (Easy way to stop overwriting), and the order / support take a backup before you upgrade the module.

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry that's not what I'm looking for but it's something I'd need to know in the future, thanks.

Here is the icons I need to find the structure for:

icons.png

And here's the contents on the dashboard I can't find:

dash.png

I've found the file for this section which has a include for the sidebar (edited this section), but the above contents is loaded using Javascript. So I'm wondering where the HTML/PHP markup for this contents is.

In terms of the main integration I've finished it but as it's going to be responsive I need to restructure all pages unfortunately.

Thanks,

Jack

Icons are located in: /vendors/fugue_icons/

CSS is located in: /plugins/cms/views/default/css/

And yeah I normally use the !important; on the layout.css or add my own css file depending on the integration.

As for editing the portal, you can do so by going to: Settings > Plugins > Installed > Portal > Manage > view source.