Invoices

AlexF

Question

6 answers to this question

I have a reseller for example and he has his own billing system, but he has to use our Blesta to provisioning his clients services. He uses Blesta api and we keep some clients information on our side. To avoid double invoicing and double sending them it would nice if we had that option to switch off invoice generation totally or by user or by group of users.

That's an interesting issue. I can tell you there's no easy work around since Blesta will only renew a service if the service could be invoiced. This technique allows Blesta to perform catch up invoicing should the cron be disabled for any amount of time.

I wonder if it makes sense for the service that's generating invoices that you don't want to be generated to just be set up as "One-time"?

In 3.1 you can tie into the Invoices.add event and void the invoice immediately after it's created, though.

Hi everyone.

I would like to use Invoices.edit event and I added to function "edit" in ./components/events/default/events_invoices_callback.php my code, but variables such as $params, $event is empty in this function and  $event->getParams() didn't return anything.

If you're having trouble it could be that:

1. That event only exists in version 3.1+
  2. That event is only executed when an invoice is edited.

Also, it's better to create a plugin to listen for the event.