Database Manager Plugin Feature Set Request

velaware

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this.  Please move it if not, but I figured it would gain more traction here.

I'm writing a plugin right now to mange the database beyond doing just a database dump.  So far the feature set of this will be:

• Restore from said dump (warning included because I get why Paul hasn't done this feature)
  • Table truncation (delete specific tables, just need to get a list of available tables in the database)
  • Custom features for a dump (i.e.: Blesta uses mysqldump to create their database backups, this will allow custom options to be passed)

The reasoning for this is because not everyone can or wants to work through the CLI.  I.e.: my hosting clients aren't allowed CLI access so they wouldn't be able to restore a database themselves.  This will allow them to.

What I'm wondering is if there's any more features someone would like to see involved in this.  I don't have a real ETA on this but I do plan, once I get the basics down at least, to have it complete within a couple of weeks.