How To Render A Page On Event Hooks

velaware

Yes and no. No, event listeners only receive and pass data, they do not render anything, like page content, so you cannot insert an intermediary step. However, yes, your event listener could redirect the user to some other URL, but then none of the other plugins that tie into that same event listener would ever execute. So it's best to never redirect from an event listener.

Yes and no. No, event listeners only receive and pass data, they do not render anything, like page content, so you cannot insert an intermediary step. However, yes, your event listener could redirect the user to some other URL, but then none of the other plugins that tie into that same event listener would ever execute. So it's best to never redirect from an event listener.

I realized the flaw in this just now anyways before you posted this, so this just affirms my thoughts, lol.  What I need to do anyways is hook into where invoices are displayed so if that's possible, awesome.  If not then I'll need to create client widgets for it.

I realized the flaw in this just now anyways before you posted this, so this just affirms my thoughts, lol.  What I need to do anyways is hook into where invoices are displayed so if that's possible, awesome.  If not then I'll need to create client widgets for it.

I'd suggest posting a feature request. Obviously we'd need much more information on what it is you're trying to do here so we can look into where the event would need to located and what it would allow.

Also, we have plans to introduce an event to set html (including javascript) into the structure of each page. This would allow a plugin to modify the DOM using javascript and do all kinds of crazy things.