Blesta CMS Docs / Customization

EMar

Question

Hi,

There use to be some documentation for Blesta CMS at this website are there any other docs?
I installed Blesta CMS because it seemed easier to add new menu links and pages than editing code.

I downloaded Blesta CMS from Github: https://github.com/BlestaStore/BlestaCMS-Community-Edition

Used this video tutorial to install Blesta CMS, but I didn't add any links to the menu through structure.pdt
app/views/bootstrap/structure.pdt

I haven't deleted the default cms plugin folder yet, I now have a new folder for in plugins for blesta_cms

I did the page and menu under the new Blesta CMS section in the admin menu.
Then went to settings > look and feel and added an action for the page I created with Blesta CMS editor.

Seems to work but I'm not sure if it's the correct way to get links to the nav menu, in most guides they add code in structure.pdt.

--

In the new Blesta CMS, when editing a page, the content section doesn't have any editor, would be nice if it had WYSIWYG editor.

Also, at the top of the page I created with Blesta CMS, it says "My Account" where do you change this for each page you create?

Thanks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet