Stripe Tokenised Only Mode

Virtovo

Is redirecting to a hosted payment page not an option for you? If I remember right some core changes are required for the Stripe tokenised mode to allow custom JavaScript on checkout. A hosted payment page (I'm pretty sure Stripe can do this) would be pretty easy for a developer to implement and does not need any changes to the Blesta core.

Any of the gateways under Non-Merchant should be fine - 2Checkout, CCAvenue Payment or Payza (I'm assuming you don't want to use PayPal) 

Edit: Stripe and Authorize.Net do say they support "Credit Card offsite" so they may already support a hosted payment page mode as well.

Any of the gateways under Non-Merchant should be fine - 2Checkout, CCAvenue Payment or Payza (I'm assuming you don't want to use PayPal) 

Edit: Stripe and Authorize.Net do say they support "Credit Card offsite" so they may already support a hosted payment page mode as well.

The issue with Stripe is that card details are communicated with the server: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2055-stripe-payment-gateway-pci-compliance/

I really need an option that either has a hosted page to enter payment details or passes it directly to the merchant gateway.

Do the non-merchant offer this?

Ok, I have had a look at the Stripe module and the thread, and it seems the card details are just stored offsite, but still pass through your server.

I'm pretty sure all of the Non-Merchant gateways I mentioned use a hosted payment page (as Blesta doesn't support collecting credit card details for Non-Merchant gateways) so you will not be subject to PCI requirements. I haven't used or tested any of those gateways myself though as PayPal is currently the only supported gateway that works in my Country.

Ok, I have had a look at the Stripe module and the thread, and it seems the card details are just stored offsite, but still pass through your server.

I'm pretty sure all of the Non-Merchant gateways I mentioned use a hosted payment page (as Blesta doesn't support collecting credit card details for Non-Merchant gateways) so you will not be subject to PCI requirements. I haven't used or tested any of those gateways myself though as PayPal is currently the only supported gateway that works in my Country.

Thanks.  

Is anyone from Blesta able to confirm the above?  Or have an ETA when Stripe might support tokenised only mode (no CC to server).