An Interworx Issue

hostingboss

Question

Alright, so I have decided to try Blesta and all and I wanted to try Interworx instead of the usual Cpanel we host. So I spun up a server and installed everything. Blesta and Interworx are on the same server and they seem to be connecting fine. The problem is when orders are made they will not be provisioned by the cron and when you click Activate it your browser will display the error "No Data Received - Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data." The service in interworx will be created but Blesta says the product is pending.

Interworx Module Log:

192.3.109.225|createAccount
a:6:{s:6:"domain";s:10:"hostit.com";s:5:"email";s:24:"mail@stuartlivingston.me";s:8:"username";s:8:"hostitco";s:8:"password";s:3:"***";s:4:"plan";s:1:"2";s:8:"reseller";i:0;}

`

12 answers to this question

Alright, fresh install everything is working all nice. I assume I missed something when I installed php 5.4.

New question:

What are all the php modules that I need to install to make sure blesta and the interworx module work. I have been crippled by Cpanel's 1 click installs.

Blesta: PDO, pdo_mysql, curl, openssl, gmp, imap, json, ldap, libxml, mailparse, mbstring, mcrypt, simplexml and zlib

InterWorx: PHP-Soap, Libxml

Everything works as it is setting up the account in interworx. The problem resides in the fact that Blesta is not marking the service as setup/active. As well the browser supplies the error "No Data Received - Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data."

I am going to try and do a clean wipe of the server and bring it to a vanilla configuration.

Everything works as it is setting up the account in interworx. The problem resides in the fact that Blesta is not marking the service as setup/active. As well the browser supplies the error "No Data Received - Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data."

I am going to try and do a clean wipe of the server and bring it to a vanilla configuration.

What was your setup before I recommend Centos 6.5 64bit.