Cpanel

S-Jack

Question

Installed Version 3.2.0-b1

cPanel version 2.0.0

One server called "Alpha" works and connects fine (root login etc)

But the other server called "Bravo" doesn't connect so well.

"A connection to the server could not be established. Please check to ensure that the Hostname, User Name, and Remote Key are correct."

I have checked all of the login details and they're working on WHMCS. Same cPanel setup on both servers, no firewall is blocking it either.

Please help 

13 answers to this question

I'm not sure I understand whether you tried the change in my last post. Did you update the cPanel module as I described here and try to save the server details, create a package using that module, and then generate a service successfully on that server?

I'm trying to determine whether everything works correctly with the cPanel module if Blesta no longer attempts to verify a connection, and thus no longer gives you this error when saving a new server:

"A connection to the server could not be established. Please check to ensure that the Hostname, User Name, and Remote Key are correct."

If you did make that change, and the service still fails to be added, what data is available in the Module Log related to it?

I'm not sure I understand whether you tried the change in my last post. Did you update the cPanel module as I described here and try to save the server details, create a package using that module, and then generate a service successfully on that server?

I'm trying to determine whether everything works correctly with the cPanel module if Blesta no longer attempts to verify a connection, and thus no longer gives you this error when saving a new server:

I did try and do it just to have it setup a product there needs to be a package. "(Edit package, choosing which one it should use to create on)" package http://prntscr.com/3eus7e Bravo adding and http://prntscr.com/3eusm5 Alpha. They have the same packages on each. 

The alpha was able to be deleted and re setup but the bravo wasn't having any of that.

No module logs for Bravo.

We're planning to release v3.2.0-b2 later today, which has a fix for this issue, and which may resolve it for you. Do you know if the cPanel server you're trying to add currently has any accounts on it? It appears as though you will receive the connection error if you have no accounts on the server.

Additional logging is added as well, and should at least help debug why packages aren't loading for you. I'd say give the upcoming beta a try, and I'll take a look if you're still having issues.

We're planning to release v3.2.0-b2 later today, which has a fix for this issue, and which may resolve it for you. Do you know if the cPanel server you're trying to add currently has any accounts on it? It appears as though you will receive the connection error if you have no accounts on the server.

Additional logging is added as well, and should at least help debug why packages aren't loading for you. I'd say give the upcoming beta a try, and I'll take a look if you're still having issues.

The other server does have accounts as coming from WHMCS. and I will upgrade ASAP when I can get my hands on it.

Cheers