Domain Name On Registration With Logicbox ?

Tim

Question

Hello,

I've just enabled the LogicBox module and added a package by selecting LogicBox and related TLDs but when I try to register a domain name, it didn't asked for any domain name. It added the service, registered the customer with LogicBox provider and that's all. What about is the rest ? How the customer will register their domains, over LogicBox partner ?

Please don't tell me that Blesta won't manage the registration process and the domains.

3 answers to this question

Thanks! That small detail really saved me.

I'd like to ask one more thing; when I add multiple order forms and select one of the forms as default, I can't switch between these forms on the portal and I don't see any links -for example- for hosting packages. What if a customer want to order a domain + hosting package. Do they have to order those separately ?

Thanks! That small detail really saved me.

I'd like to ask one more thing; when I add multiple order forms and select one of the forms as default, I can't switch between these forms on the portal and I don't see any links -for example- for hosting packages. What if a customer want to order a domain + hosting package. Do they have to order those separately ?

On the domain and other order form at the bottom move the packages you want them to be able to pick from from right to left.