Send Account Registration Email

Position One

Question

Is there a way of forcing a resend of the 'Send Account Registration Email', which you can send by checking the checkbox at the foot of the 'New Client' form?

Once you've added a client, you've no way of forcing a re-send of the client's log in credentials and information. Useful if, like me, you've been adding clients from another billing system.

4 answers to this question

Is there a way of forcing a resend of the 'Send Account Registration Email', which you can send by checking the checkbox at the foot of the 'New Client' form?

Once you've added a client, you've no way of forcing a re-send of the client's log in credentials and information. Useful if, like me, you've been adding clients from another billing system.

You can re-send it on the admin side: Client Account > Account Actions > View Mail log > Resend.

Thanks, that's cleared one thing up, but I didn't explain myself very well.

In my case not all legacy data had been input to Blesta when the client details were input, so the email wasn't sent in the first place. I need to send an email with content introducing the client to the new system as well as providing their credentials. i.e. I therefore need to send the Registration Email for those legacy clients.

Thanks, that's cleared one thing up, but I didn't explain myself very well.

In my case not all legacy data had been input to Blesta when the client details were input, so the email wasn't sent in the first place. I need to send an email with content introducing the client to the new system as well as providing their credentials. i.e. I therefore need to send the Registration Email for those legacy clients.

Ah as Blesta didn't send the email in the first place it's going to be a manual job I believe.

You can use this template and just replace their password send this:

Hi [First Name]!

Thank you for registering with us. Your new account has been set up and you may login to our client area with the details below. Please login and change your password at your earliest convenience.

Login at.. http://yourblestainstall.com/login/ with..

Username: [Username normally email address]
Password: [New Password here]

If you placed an order for services, you'll receive a separate email once they are activated, please note our crons run every five minutes.

Thank you for choosing [Company Name]!

That's the main template for Blesta if their account was set up.

You can send the email by Client Account > Account Actions > Email Client