-Closed-

astroroxy

I'am check again tomorrow 

I got to it tonight =P. There seems to be an issue with the password for the control panel. It is not sent in the email. I think I have the issue down, just need to confirm. Just submit a password reset and it will give you a new one.

It seems as though if there is an error, then it is fixed, when it provisions it will not remember the password.

I got to it tonight =P. There seems to be an issue with the password for the control panel. It is not sent in the email. I think I have the issue down, just need to confirm. Just submit a password reset and it will give you a new one.

It seems as though if there is an error, then it is fixed, when it provisions it will not remember the password.

thank you  B) for information

remote desktop connection

Offcourse you can't.

You must set password first time you log in and you can do that only through node VNC,in case when it is installed on VPS and  automated installation is performed you must log in through node VNC first time.

Second even if you already do first log in and set admin pass you will still not be able to conect by RDP client,windows 2012 has "not allow" default remote conection setings  and it is with reson set as it is,note that you will conect to node VNC(it mean you will not use your VPS dedicated IP but VNC server IP) or  you can just use integrated solusVM VNC.

After you do that go and set remote conection "allow" .This is not bug ,at this way it is ensured that only person who install Windows has first access,than after you log in set remote conection alowed and optionaly chose user.

You probably see "installation is successfull ,your root password is xxx" when finish  windows installation in solus VM  but  you can ignore that,it is not any password related with win ,at the end we all know root is not windows user.