State Is Not Displayed Correctly On Pdf And In The Left Panel Of The Client

sanetcy

Question

When I create a new client there is a State/Province option that shows 4 items in my cace. The selected country is Cyprus and I can see Nicosia, Larnaca, Limassol, Famagusta, Pafos. Anything I select the only thing I see in the PDF and the left panel of the client is the value of the City (01,02,03,04,05) instead of the name. Also the Country appears as CYP instead of Cyprus. It seems that there is an issue with the selection values in general

1 answer to this question

Blesta displays the two-character abbreviation code for states/provinces from the ISO 3166-2 standard, and the two or three-character abbreviation code for countries from the ISO 3166-1 standard. For Cyprus, the country is abbreviated as "CY" or "CYP", and the states/provinces are numbered 01-05. In your case it may be better to display the full name of the state/province rather than the ISO code, in which case the client interface and PDF would need to be updated. We have plans to improve international addressing at some point in the future. In the meantime, however, you could update the templates from your install to display the full names.