Translate Clientarea

Steffen

Question

Hi, am in need of Norwegian translation. But as its only on 25%, I would need to translate the client area.

I dont care if the adminarea is in english, but I would like that the clientarea is in Norwegian.

Where do I find the translationfiles for only Clientarea? So I can translate them.

1 answer to this question

In your Blesta installation, the language definitions are found under /language/. You will need to create a new directory for Norwegian under /language/no_no/. Then copy the English translations under /language/en_us/ into /language/no_no/ and begin translating the files. The definitions for the client interface begin with "client_". You must also include a file named "no_no" with the name of the language (i.e. Norsk, NO). As you mentioned, about 1/4 of the translations are available from the Translator, and you can add to those if you'd like instead.

It is necessary to understand how the definitions are constructed to translate them properly, so take a look at the documentation.

Also, extensions (modules, gateways, plugins, etc.) contain definitions that can be shown in the client interface, and so each of those will need to be translated separately.