Use Own Domain Or Register New

HostKnight

Question

I'm pretty sure i'm just being silly here, had a look on a few threads and couldn't figure it out (may have to do with the fact it's 2am!)

At the moment we have two order forms, domains and then shared hosting. What we'd really like to do is have it so when they select a package, it pops up asking if they would like to buy a domain from us and it just adds to the cart or just put their domain in and let them move the name servers.

Is this possible? or have i just been silly and missed a setting!

Tom/HostKnight!

4 answers to this question

You need to ensure you are using the domain and other type order form.

The client can enter the domain and register or transfer the domain to you. If they want to use their own domain they can click on Order other items and skip that part and can buy a package after.

If they are buying a domain the domain section for the shared hosting is automatically filled in ready. If they don't order a domain they can enter their domain manually.

You need to ensure you are using the domain and other type order form.

The client can enter the domain and register or transfer the domain to you. If they want to use their own domain they can click on Order other items and skip that part and can buy a package after.

If they are buying a domain the domain section for the shared hosting is automatically filled in ready. If they don't order a domain they can enter their domain manually.

Thank you so much! Knew it was just a silly mistake of mine! 

Quick question, any way i can directly link a package? So when they click buy now on my main website they're bought to the domain registrar buy the domain and the package they want is already selected and ready in their cart?

Thank you so much! Knew it was just a silly mistake of mine! 

Quick question, any way i can directly link a package? So when they click buy now on my main website they're bought to the domain registrar buy the domain and the package they want is already selected and ready in their cart?

Sure: https://licensecart.com/billing/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/3/how-can-i-get-a-direct-url-to-a-package/11/

If it doesn't work because of the domain issue you could add it as a feature request or add it to the one about products first domain after.