Megabox

Michael

Now this is something that should be done whatever people say, people love Kim's work, big companies / government don't like him but come on this is another good idea. Like Blesta is changing the Billing system industry... MegaBox would change how you interact to music...

Rate songs, see what's popular, share, listen and buy in one place... What's your opinion :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds exactly what Spotify/Rdio/Deezer/We7/Grooveshark/Last.fm/mFlow/Musicovery/Soundcloud and RadioPlayer kind of does.

(There are a few options)

This^ 

The video certainly looks cool, but there are so many music services out there already. 

Sounds exactly what Spotify/Rdio/Deezer/We7/Grooveshark/Last.fm/mFlow/Musicovery/Soundcloud and RadioPlayer kind of does.

(There are a few options)

This^ 

The video certainly looks cool, but there are so many music services out there already. 

I agree a bit but they aren't modern, social active nor cool haha :) oh and free.

I agree a bit but they aren't modern, social active nor cool haha :) oh and free.

Actually, Rdio is pretty social and modern I'd say as is Spotify. I use Rdio and personally love it. But, as RS7588 said, there are a lot of music services out there already. Seems like its starting to become over saturated.