Email Templates Header / Per Company

Infralliance

I would like to have the opportunity to have multiple e-mails headers, that can be inserted in my email templates, while keeping the opportunity to have multiple companies set up.

I would use that feature to put in a logo and or a summary html table with basic account information. Currently I have modified all my e-mails templates, but cannot have more than one company using those templates.

Yes, but no headers... if I have to include that in the template, which makes me loose the multi-company features... :(

What do you mean by headers?

Subject: Subject varies per company.

Mail content varies per company.

Signatures varies per company… so what looses the multi-company features? :P 

I wanna be able to customize, the content of the message, like to add a banner or a logo, which is in my case, at the top of the message.

I usually have a banner (.png) and some html content prior the email content. It could be seen as a signature, but at the very top of the e-mail body.

I also use the signature at the very bottom.

I wanna be able to customize, the content of the message, like to add a banner or a logo, which is in my case, at the top of the message.

I usually have a banner (.png) and some html content prior the email content. It could be seen as a signature, but at the very top of the e-mail body.

I also use the signature at the very bottom.

Not sure why you do it the hard way?

I just put the whole template in the email box eg:

yc6tmfes.png

I see your point, and this is how I address my issue for now. But if you are doing any kind of advertisement or you want to add a temporary message, every time you change something it has to be changed in each an every email template (I count 23 templates that can be sent to clients) multiplied by the number of languages you have (Multiplied by 2 if you want to modify the non-html text as well). For a 2 language setup, it's 92 places you have to adjust (Try not to forget one!). Modifying an email body header, the same way you modify a signature is the way to go.

I currently do not have a multi-company set-up, but since the content of my e-mail body headers are targetted for one company in particular (Logo, colours, etc...), It would be nonsense to provide the same info for another company. Are the e-mail templates different per company or are they using the same?

Dont you have some clients that rarely/never logs in the portal? They receive an invoice, write a check, that's it. I have a bunch! Also, when you deal with some corporations, the person that logs in the portal is not the same that receives all email communications. 

Remember that Blesta is not only used for hosting. Clients billed only for professionnal services are the ones that will rarely log in the portal.

Dont you have some clients that rarely/never logs in the portal? They receive an invoice, write a check, that's it. I have a bunch! Also, when you deal with some corporations, the person that logs in the portal is not the same that receives all email communications. 

Remember that Blesta is not only used for hosting. Clients billed only for professionnal services are the ones that will rarely log in the portal.

Yeah I know, but come-on do you really update emails when adverts are global things and not just the current market? You would be able to send adverts with the Mass Mail.