Client Page Issue

diamondm

Question

So I created a client register form, So I went to do a test to make sure all was well, And I am getting an error message of "Register is in invalid format" 

Can someone tell me how to fix or maybe I did this wrong,And also can someone tell me how to put the link on the client page so that clients can register before they decide to order some thing.

6 answers to this question

The error "Register is in an invalid format" is not a message that Blesta displays AFAIK. Is that the exact error?

I see you are using custom client fields. You have one disabled. That might be the issue.

I was able to get it fixed, I just now need to figure out how I can put this on my client log in page.

If you use the Portal plugin (installed by default), an "Order" link will appear on the index page that you have Blesta installed under. You can set that link up to default to the client registration form by setting it as the default order form under [Packages] -> [Order Forms] -> (Settings tab).

If you want the client login page itself to have a link to register, then this would require you to update that template file. You can find it in /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_login.pdt. You can then add HTML to set a link to the client registration order form. Note that you have to maintain this core file change after each upgrade of Blesta, or it may be overwritten.