Allow Customers To Restrict Access By Ip To Their Account

L3Y

Hi,

I would like our customers to be able to restrict access to their account on a per ip basis.

I know some customers who would really enjoy such feature.

For admin, restrictions at the server level are more than fine, but having the option to restrict their account would just be a very good value added to Blesta.

So then peoples will prob. stop being affraid about possibe mitm :) (or maybe much less worried) - ..it's already a hard thing to MITM, it would be just more difficult with such feature.

I see Blesta did great things on XSS and injection prevention.  I think such improvement will be an additional reason for going to Blesta, rather than any other billing solution.

Cheers :blesta:

While at first look, it could be a good idea, I think IP is poor solution, example I use a firewall/proxy in a server being on front of the one that have Blesta and all customer IP reported in Blesta are just my firewall IP/proxy.

Maybe second factor authentication is best and the option is ever there in Blesta