Bugs After Installation

deydod

Hi

I've installed Blesta with no problems - just uploaded the files and followed the installation procedure.

It seems Blesta is working fine, however there are errors on some pages:

Accessing  Support-> Tickets OR Knowledgebase from client area:

Fatal error: Class 'SupportManagerController' not found in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/plugins/support_manager/support_manager_kb_controller.php on line 11

When I am on Client Portal and click on Order, nothing happens, just refreshes the page. I've already added Package/Gropus/Order Forms.

Also How I can use logicbox module to grab newest daomains from ResellerClub and their prices (Exmplae: .futboll, .luxury ...)?

Also I was unable to find how to map existing clients (from cpanel server and resellerclub) with newly created ones?

Hi

I've installed Blesta with no problems - just uploaded the files and followed the installation procedure.

It seems Blesta is working fine, however there are errors on some pages:

Accessing  Support-> Tickets OR Knowledgebase from client area:

Fatal error: Class 'SupportManagerController' not found in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/clients/plugins/support_manager/support_manager_kb_controller.php on line 11

When I am on Client Portal and click on Order, nothing happens, just refreshes the page. I've already added Package/Gropus/Order Forms.

Also How I can use logicbox module to grab newest daomains from ResellerClub and their prices (Exmplae: .futboll, .luxury ...)?

Also I was unable to find how to map existing clients (from cpanel server and resellerclub) with newly created ones?

Do you have XCache?