How To Change Client Portal Page Titles

franksidebottom

Question

3 answers to this question

Is there any way of changing the individual page titles for the different pages of the client portal, without breaking anything? For example the default title for the support manager appears to be 'my account', but I would like to change this to something more suitable eg support centre.

Support Manager doesn't have a title set yet see: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4458-support-support-manager-page-titles/?hl=support+manager

You can change the portal title via: Settings > Company > Plugins > Installed > manage (Title)

I realise you can change the portal title which I have done, but for example if you click through to to support the page the title is My Account. If a non customer (not logged in) raises a ticket using contact form it would look more professional if the title were 'support' etc. The same applies to other portal pages, most read 'my account' when it's not really appropriate.

I realise you can change the portal title which I have done, but for example if you click through to to support the page the title is My Account. If a non customer (not logged in) raises a ticket using contact form it would look more professional if the title were 'support' etc. The same applies to other portal pages, most read 'my account' when it's not really appropriate.

that's because of my last post. +1 my thread :)

You can do what we do with the CMS for certain things like descriptions for blogs etc:

<?php if (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], "support_manager") !== false){ echo "Support"; }else{echo ($this->Html->ifSet($title) ? $this->Html->_($title, true) : $this->_("AppController.client_structure.default_title", true));}
?>

That will look for support_manager in the URL, since there's no page title, and if it's got support_manager it shows Support otherwise it shows the default title.