Email Address Clients

dboutell

Question

3 answers to this question

Sorry, I should been more clear.  What I would like to be able to do is to block a clients access to their mailbox if an invoice is not paid after, say 14  days.  By block access I mean that their mail client would return something like username/password not accepted. Email would still come in to their mailbox on the server, but they, the client would not be able to receive it until the invoice is paid and whatever disable mechanism is reset. 

Sorry, I should been more clear.  What I would like to be able to do is to block a clients access to their mailbox if an invoice is not paid after, say 14  days.  By block access I mean that their mail client would return something like username/password not accepted. Email would still come in to their mailbox on the server, but they, the client would not be able to receive it until the invoice is paid and whatever disable mechanism is reset. 

Don't think that's do-able unless you can tell us what script you are using to make the account. The way you could do it is what we do for interworx licenses, when suspended it changes the IP you could change the password.