Bug?

ESS

Question

Hello so before was looking on blesta for setup all and when i tried to make an order it's create but on my email account ill receive only the welcome email but not invoice... so everytime ill have to send invoice and the service activation ill need to run cronjob? why?

3 answers to this question

Cron jobs run every 5 minutes.

Hello , all is ok ...... is strange to say but the mail it's send at the time ill create the invoice but ill receive on my gmail only when i run cronjob , if i create invoice at 18:42 the email will show has been sent at 18:42 but it will send only when i run cronjob...

Hello , all is ok ...... is strange to say but the mail it's send at the time ill create the invoice but ill receive on my gmail only when i run cronjob , if i create invoice at 18:42 the email will show has been sent at 18:42 but it will send only when i run cronjob...

Why run it manually? It's automatically set to run every 5 minutes if you did the cron job probably. We put the cron time in the welcome email ourselves.

So if it was ordered at 18:42, what's the next 5 minutes in the 40 time? 45 correct so the cron will run at 18:45 and sends the emails out then. What's the next 5 minutes? 18:50 well done :).