Sync Active Users To A Wordpress Install

jonbennett

Question

I need a way to seek my active clients to a WordPress install, so that I can provide premium content.

Active clients should be created as wordpress subscriber users.   I would also like for their access to be restricted when their account cancels.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this integration?

2 answers to this question

I need a way to seek my active clients to a WordPress install, so that I can provide premium content.

Active clients should be created as wordpress subscriber users.   I would also like for their access to be restricted when their account cancels.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this integration?

It all really depends on how you want to manage users.

I feel like you will need a wordpress plugin to provide you access to modifying users from Blesta.  You could then either have the universal module handle setting up paid accounts for you.  The only hangup would be the initial password would have to be set for the user and provided to them and then they would need to change it (force them to change it).

Another way would involve having users register on wordpress and use the api to see if they have an active subscription in blesta for the premium content.

Either way there isn't a drop in that will just make this work as far as I know.