Blesta Themes

grunt

Hi,

I have been looking around at these "theme" offers on the net.

It appears that they are simply "front end" themes" linked to the required Blesta locations, but do not carry over to the actual client side.

In other words, if you bought one of these 'integrated' responsive themes, you are buying a 'splash page', linked to Blesta that does not carry over to the actual 'look and feel".

Am I correct or not?

If I am correct, think I'll crank out a few. :)

Ed

Hi,

I have been looking around at these "theme" offers on the net.

It appears that they are simply "front end" themes" linked to the required Blesta locations, but do not carry over to the actual client side.

In other words, if you bought one of these 'integrated' responsive themes, you are buying a 'splash page', linked to Blesta that does not carry over to the actual 'look and feel".

Am I correct or not?

If I am correct, think I'll crank out a few. :)

Ed

I'm not sure what you mean. If you buy a theme on the net it's mostly a layout you integrate it to Blesta. So the header and footer match your website.

You can use just the header and footer integration as your blesta theme on it's own.

Or you can use a custom Portal / CMS from editing the cms plugin, using the free Admin tools from Naja7Host or our paid one-time BlestaCMS. With either one you can make custom pages and make Blesta your website: https://licensecart.com is fully Blesta from every page, https://licensecart.com/porfolio Modern Integrations are also fully Blesta.

Well thanks!

BTW, I moved my install to make it more user friendly, voided my trial license, so I hoped over to your place to buy. Filled out the info, tried to submit and register, but apparently no one was home.. didn't go anywhere. :blesta:

Will try later... going to hunt a coupon, feel free to tell me where they are!

Thanks,

Ed

Well thanks!

BTW, I moved my install to make it more user friendly, voided my trial license, so I hoped over to your place to buy. Filled out the info, tried to submit and register, but apparently no one was home.. didn't go anywhere. :blesta:

Will try later... going to hunt a coupon, feel free to tell me where they are!

Thanks,

Ed

Can you check your IP for me please: http://getipintel.net/index.php#web if it's over 0.89 that's why. Feel free to skype me or pm me if needed :)

PS: I checked the one on the forum and that's a 0.39 score so that should have allowed you past.

0.34999999403954 to be exact! 

If I don't get on soon to buy, I'll pm you. Or you can send me a unbranded license, and a nice free theme, and I'll snail mail you a check for $5 USD! :D

Doesn't that sound good?

Thanks, support around here is really good.

Ed

haha we'll register you up manually if it fails :D We are always on the forum to help :blesta: