Teamspeak Web Client?

Bit Bayou

Has anyone heard of or used a web client for a Teamspeak server? I'm not looking for a script to control the server or just show stats...

I'm looking for maybe like a flash widget or something that can connect to a Teamspeak server that can be served from a webpage instead of someone needing the Teamspeak app? Any one here know of such a thing?

A guy i worked with a couple of years ago was writing web apps for ts3 but it was limited, only showed people online and allowed messages to be sent. 

He also wrote a rental app that anyone could come and rent a ts3 server for 1-12 hours for testing at the end of this it would reset the users and passwords for the teamspeak server. 

Not really sure why you would need a web app for ts3 now anyway they have a client for every OS Win, Mac and Linux aswell as mobile apps. 

What specific needs did you have for it? 

I dont think it is possible. 

If they had Teamspeak installed you could have a driect connect link on your webpage with a bit of coding you could also have it to show when a support member is online. 

Really though your best best would be to use a live chat integrated to Skype or similar, there's a few around that direct connect to allow clients to call you through Skype although ive never used these before.