Do you offer custom Blesta development services? Let us know!

Paul

Do you offer custom Blesta development services? We are planning to create a new page on our website for 3rd party custom development resources.

If you'd like to be on this page, please reply to this thread and include the following:

• Company Name
  • Your Logo (Attached or URL to a logo we can use)
  • Some information about what you offer. You can include pretty much anything you want to say marketing-wise. Be sure to include what kind of development you do. For example, Themes only, or Themes and Custom Development (plugins, gateways, modules, etc).
  • The URL to your website or other contact method

Thanks!

• Paul pinned this topic
3 hours ago, Paul said:

Do you offer custom Blesta development services? We are planning to create a new page on our website for 3rd party custom development resources.

If you'd like to be on this page, please reply to this thread and include the following:

• Company Name
  • Your Logo (Attached or URL to a logo we can use)
  • Some information about what you offer. You can include pretty much anything you want to say marketing-wise. Be sure to include what kind of development you do. For example, Themes only, or Themes and Custom Development (plugins, gateways, modules, etc).
  • The URL to your website or other contact method

Thanks!

Hello Paul could you add me?

My info is:

CubeData

https://cubedata.net/img/cd-logo.svg

Custom Development of plugins,modules,etc

I will do theme development depending on how easy it is though I am mostly a script person(though I do know HTML/CSS/etc)

https://cubedata.net/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/1/

Also I would like to thank Michael Dance @Licensecart for "donating" the logos etc I use now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2016 at 10:20 AM, timnboys said:

Hello Paul could you add me?

My info is:

CubeData

https://cubedata.net/img/cd-logo.svg

Custom Development of plugins,modules,etc

I will do theme development depending on how easy it is though I am mostly a script person(though I do know HTML/CSS/etc)

https://cubedata.net/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/1/

Also I would like to thank Michael Dance @Licensecart for "donating" the logos etc I use now.

On 9/13/2016 at 0:51 PM, cyandark said:

Hi, You can add me please?

Name: CyanDark

Logo: Attached

We offer Themes and Custom Development.

Contact URL: https://clients.cyandark.com/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/4/

full_logo_cyandark.png

Can you guys both provide 1 or 2 paragraphs of text that explains a bit about your company and what you do? What you specialize at, etc? I will be posting a page shortly, right now it'll just have MG on it, and I'll add you guys when I have some text from you. (Double check grammar/spelling. I reserve the right to tweak it if I want.)

10 minutes ago, Paul said:

Can you guys both provide 1 or 2 paragraphs of text that explains a bit about your company and what you do? What you specialize at, etc? I will be posting a page shortly, right now it'll just have MG on it, and I'll add you guys when I have some text from you. (Double check grammar/spelling. I reserve the right to tweak it if I want.)

Yes I can and feel free to tweak my writing if you want to since I am not going to say I am the best in grammar/spelling :blesta:

CubeData is a small one person business(mainly) that does custom development work including making custom modules and also we will do themes but that isn't our speciality we are more specialized in building modules/plugins then actual themes. We also resell Blesta Licenses and also resell ZeXtras licenses for zimbra ose edition and on top of that we also do vps services as well. We have made our most popular FraudRecord native anti-fraud module including our opennebula & vultr modules and are constantly adding more to our list of custom made modules/plugins for blesta; We also use our custom licensing system for blesta built on top of the excellent blesta licensing addon.  

^ How is that @Paul ? I tried to come up with all you asked in the paragraph but I admit I am not a PR person so I really would appreciate if you could tweak it to make it sound/look good paul. 

2 hours ago, Paul said:

We're a small startup but growing every day, that our main goal is provide high performance services at cheap prices, From Web Hosting, Servers and Domains to Development, Web Design and Graphic Design services.

I'm not sure if sounds good.

On 9/22/2016 at 3:09 PM, cyandark said:

We're a small startup but growing every day, that our main goal is provide high performance services at cheap prices, From Web Hosting, Servers and Domains to Development, Web Design and Graphic Design services.

I'm not sure if sounds good.

We need to keep the description purely about custom Blesta development. Planning to add you soon, will just be the following text unless you want to expand on it:

We offer Themes and Custom Development.

My recommendation would be to focus on what kinds of custom development projects you've already done.. whatever you're good at, whatever you want to do. Plugins? Modules? Gateways? Themes? When people visit this page, this is going to be the first thing they see about you.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

We need to keep the description purely about custom Blesta development. Planning to add you soon, will just be the following text unless you want to expand on it:

My recommendation would be to focus on what kinds of custom development projects you've already done.. whatever you're good at, whatever you want to do. Plugins? Modules? Gateways? Themes? When people visit this page, this is going to be the first thing they see about you.

I will write another text, I will send a PM with the text. :blesta:

19 hours ago, ExpertIntegrations said:

Hello @Paul

Sure you can add me, I provide integration services I am not sure if this qualifies but here is my deatils

logo.png

Right now it's mostly geared toward plugin, module, gateway development. If we open it up to theme integrations as well I'll add you then. :blesta: Cheers

• 3 weeks later...