Create Orderforms V3

QuatroVPS

Question

9 answers to this question

I dont need help with any integration, its only css isseues left.

It shows up in the way it wants because of css conflict (almost like a my teenager) :)

I also have issues figuring out how to made the dropdown menu with os templates in the orderform, additional services dropdown on the orderform showing up blank, anyone has a example of how to fill it?

I dont need help with any integration, its only css isseues left.

It shows up in the way it wants because of css conflict (almost like a my teenager) :)

I also have issues figuring out how to made the dropdown menu with os templates in the orderform, additional services dropdown on the orderform showing up blank, anyone has a example of how to fill it?

While, I am sure you put some code up here everyone will be willing do their best to help.

If you are stuck like i was on the CSS I would reccomend Licensecart on this he helped me out and I think he still only charges 20 bucks to get it all cleaned up =).

I'm not sure if licensepal does Blesta integrations.

While, I am sure you put some code up here everyone will be willing do their best to help.

If you are stuck like i was on the CSS I would reccomend Licensecart on this he helped me out and I think he still only charges 20 bucks to get it all cleaned up =).

CubicWeb, So why didnt you just told me you do this stuff :rolleyes: how can i get in contact with you for this job ?

Its maybe not so big but it can at least bring some money if you like to do it.