Select Menu For Addons On The Orderform

QuatroVPS

Question

I remember i seing it once but i cant find back to it so sorry if i double post.

When i create a selct menu as additional service under ex. the universal module it shows up blank on the orderform without any values at all.

Here is what i try to do, 1 select for client choosen OS and one select for server location but they both just displays without nothing inside even when i filled the values like I am used to from whm#s with one for each line and commas.

Anyone that know how to solve this?

4 answers to this question

We can't do dropdowns on the universal module yet, we don't know how to haha.

You can do it a addon group and assign it to a form and then make products for that addon group.

They then show up as bullet points.

Eg: http://billing.licensecart.com/plugin/order/main/configure/blesta/?pricing_id=57&group_id=7

What a mess ... you need to go through unnecessary steps, so that generate confusion. At this point the client had got out without looking backwards.
Something amateur.

We can't do dropdowns on the universal module yet, we don't know how to haha.

You can do it a addon group and assign it to a form and then make products for that addon group.

They then show up as bullet points.

Eg: http://billing.licensecart.com/plugin/order/main/configure/blesta/?pricing_id=57&group_id=7

What a mess ... you need to go through unnecessary steps, so that generate confusion. At this point the client had got out without looking backwards.
Something amateur.

Yeah Cody said it's not supposed to do that when I was talking about it in the Beta period but that was the last I heard of it.