Blesta on webhosting

compositor

Question

6 answers to this question

I have had this issue when I changed servers, you have to go into your blesta account and reissue your key. This si what I was told to do and hope it helps.

To reissue your license, login to the client area and click the "Manage" link next to your license. Then click "Manage License", and check and save the reissue option.

8 hours ago, compositor said:

I found out the hard way, you need access to WHM rather than just CPanel so you can access the Remote Access Key which means you need true reseller hosting in order to be able to use Blesta.

It is no wonder WHMCS is such a stitch up.

What a fuck remote access key has anything with installing and using blesta....you made such a hard claim but seems you don't have even basic knowledge for such claims.......remote access key is used for selling and auto provisioning web hosting..for DNS clustering..etc..in short to connect to WHM/cPanel through API....this has nothing to do with installing and using Blesta or any other script...

To install and use Blesta you just need any hosting with PHP+ few more standard extensions..in short you can use it on any shared hosting account....You need remote access key only to sell web hosting NOT to install Blesta...there is no difference when it comes to this between WHMCS and Blesta or any other Billing script....

Yea no wonder WHCMS is such a stitch up...indeed ...my god...according to this i read in your post...well ...you sow "invalid licence key" error(which is standard when you change IP or host name ..even if you use WHMCS or any other script..and it can be solved by reissuing licence) than some how remote access key(used to connect to whm/cpanel through api and has nothing with Blesta) is your hard way which help you to solve issue....and as conclusion..you say "It is no wonder WHMCS is such a stitch up"

Every one who know anything about this will conclude probably you never sow WHMCS from admin side...sorry but I just got mad when see such claims ....it' like I say...hey I just drive my car..and than wheel explode..but it is OK I find hard way..I buy battery and now i'm on road again..well seems you can drive Fiat only if you have casco insurance....It is no wonder VW is such a stitch up

Now as you have Blesta installed  you need to do this to start selling web hosting....this is where you need remote access key

1.Go to WHM/cPanel,generate and/or copy remote access key

2.In blesta under settings-->modules find cPanel module  and activate it

3.Add server

4Fill required fields in cpanel module(host/ip,user name ,remote acess key....)

5.In blesta under packages click add packages

6.fill required fields ..name,description,terms,price..etc

7.under module option select cpanel and wait few moments and new field will pop up..select your server(or group if you create one)

8.Under Group membership select one option....Add package to existing group or create new group

In case you add new group

9.Under packages click on order forms

10.Add new or edit existing order form,find group you created and add that group to order form

Maybe I skip some step....this is from my memory...