[Gateway] Peercoin

Michael

Depending of your market/country, bitcoin user/customer proportion is very small but growing, but other crypto currencies (alt-coins), with be hard to get popular attraction.

In my opinion better to stay with bitcoin, I just made one coins(dot).ph plugin for WooCommerce, I could maybe later create a global bitcoin ewallet gateway for blesta, any sugestion?

Depending of your market/country, bitcoin user/customer proportion is very small but growing, but other crypto currencies (alt-coins), with be hard to get popular attraction.

In my opinion better to stay with bitcoin, I just made one coins(dot).ph plugin for WooCommerce, I could maybe later create a global bitcoin ewallet gateway for blesta, any sugestion?

I've heard of coins.ph not sure on that market, but yeah crypto coins are getting more known peercoins is easy to do and you and I can do it. 

Bottom side of above link is :

- company do not display/mention his address,  even in TOS

- Whois is using a proxy

They got verified identity by digicert for extented SSL certificate (green bar), but I think after being verified they passed to whois proxy

So there seem registered in Canada Vancouver, but can not find them using http://www.canadaregistry.ca