Blesta 4.9 is now available! You can set client package limits, display the Orders and Billing at a Glance widgets on your Dashboard, and generate revenue reports that break down by revenue by package. We also added support for Directadmin to Softaculous, a new Razorpay gateway, and much more!Download 4.9
What’s new in 4.9?
- Client limits for packages allow restricting each client to a maximum number of services using the package.
- A new package revenue report breaks down revenue by package over a period of time.
- Added a new ACH/CC payment method override setting to the order manager for new accounts.
- Added a Razorpay payment gateway. (See docs.)
- Updated the Softaculous plugin to add support for DirectAdmin. (See docs.)
- Updated the Vultr module to add support for IPv6 subnets.
- New plugin settings allow for granular control of plugin features. You can now disable the Knowledge Base!
- Client notes are now included in the smart and client searches.
- Modern WHMCS password hashes will now work after migrating to Blesta. (See docs.)
- Cancelled services can now optionally be deleted by staff.
- Clients can now access their email history log from the client area.
- Updated the Billing at a Glance, and Order widgets so they can be added to the Dashboard.
- Updated the System Overview, Feed Reader, and System Status widgets so they can be added to Billing Overview.
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release.
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.