Domain Services On Order Form

mlsto

Question

Hello

I have the order form setup but the domain services is attached to the default form which is hosting however if you select the domain services it does not give you the option to choose your domain or see if it is available.

Not sure how it got attached there but it is there.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. You can view the form here: www.sluhosting.com/clients/plugin/order/main/index/hosting

Thank you in advance.

13 answers to this question

Thanks again new to Blesta so still learning.

A question, I did as you indicated but not sure if I have it correctly, the order page shows as "Check Domain Availability" with Transfer and Check Availability is there no way that you can have that I will change nameservers myself? Also if you go to the "Order Other Items" the domain order page is still there without the options to check the domain availability so I know I am still doing something wrong.

See the new page here: http://sluhosting.com/clients/plugin/order/main/preconfig/order

Thanks again really appreciate the help.

Thank you checking it out, please disregard the PM I sent about the video. 

Sorry for taking you away from GTA V hope you saved the game.

Thanks in advance

Na it's fine I always have my tickets open but not the blesta, which is why I didn't spot the reply :) I'm always here to help GTA erm has a pause :D.

I like helping mates on the forum if I can.

Checked out the video but see you had to take out one of the domain services orders, the thing is when you click the domain service after selecting it does not give you the option to transfer or check for availability that is why I believe something might be wrong with my configuring the forms.

What do you think, is that the way it is supposed to be?

And how is grand theft 5, is it good?

Thank you

Checked out the video but see you had to take out one of the domain services orders, the thing is when you click the domain service after selecting it does not give you the option to transfer or check for availability that is why I believe something might be wrong with my configuring the forms.

What do you think, is that the way it is supposed to be?

And how is grand theft 5, is it good?

Thank you

That was because i ordered a domain before :) forgot to remove it.

And yeah I love it, the best graphics, looks realistic too.

Sorry for coming back to this but still find the order form system a bit strange, when you order first you check a domain and then set it up this is fine but then need to go to "Order More Items" to get hosting, wouldn't it be better to go directly to hosting options and you can decline hosting if not needed.

If you go to Order Other Items it bring you back to choosing a domain name again meaning you have to choose "Order Other Items" again which is redundant, no?

Also when ordering hosting I see it says Domain then Username and Password I am thinking these are needed to setup your domain but doesn't cpanel automatically create an abbreviated username for you from the domain name you choose? Would this mess up the cpanel configuration.

I also noticed that after logging in to pay by PayPal it says "Almost There" but there is no payment button or link to pay you have to go to the dashboard and use the pay button to go to PayPal which does have a button to pay.

Sorry for all of this but really a lot to order an item not a fluid fast way to order and pay.

Thanks again all any suggestions would be great here.

Sorry for coming back to this but still find the order form system a bit strange, when you order first you check a domain and then set it up this is fine but then need to go to "Order More Items" to get hosting, wouldn't it be better to go directly to hosting options and you can decline hosting if not needed.

If you go to Order Other Items it bring you back to choosing a domain name again meaning you have to choose "Order Other Items" again which is redundant, no?

Also when ordering hosting I see it says Domain then Username and Password I am thinking these are needed to setup your domain but doesn't cpanel automatically create an abbreviated username for you from the domain name you choose? Would this mess up the cpanel configuration.

I also noticed that after logging in to pay by PayPal it says "Almost There" but there is no payment button or link to pay you have to go to the dashboard and use the pay button to go to PayPal which does have a button to pay.

Sorry for all of this but really a lot to order an item not a fluid fast way to order and pay.

Thanks again all any suggestions would be great here.

Your better off making a feature request for it mate, that way your idea can be voted on just that and maybe we can see it in Blesta 3.1 or 3.2 because I do agree it would be easier after selecting a domain to go straight to the packages if the order form allows that.

when you order first you check a domain and then set it up this is fine but then need to go to "Order More Items" to get hosting, wouldn't it be better to go directly to hosting options and you can decline hosting if not needed.

Yes, this is Exactly i tried to explain in my very old thread. :) 

This is the successive way of ordering to register domain and hosting in customer perspective.

Hope Paul will update this soon  :)