Graphic/web Designer Recommendations...

sfchost

Any graphic and web designers here or any good recommendations for one... Need some integration stuff done as well as some graphics...

I'm the owner of http://fullambit.com - a web design and development consulting firm. You can learn more about me via LinkedIn in my signature. It may be worth mentioning that we have extensive experience with the web hosting and eCommerce industries, as well as reasonable familiarity with Blesta v3 customization and integration.

If you're looking for the cheapest option though, it won't be us. We're 100% owned and operated in the USA with a focus on superb customer service and deliverable quality. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in working with us and we can go from there.

A good designer is hard to find.

By good, I don't just mean "makes great designs" but one who can come in on time, on budget and is readily available. 

Most are so flaky, even the ones who charge "real money" rates. It's sad.

Amen! Usually the projects starts out good and then it goes south really fast...  All the good ones seems to fall off the planet if you find those... 

A good designer is hard to find.

By good, I don't just mean "makes great designs" but one who can come in on time, on budget and is readily available. 

Most are so flaky, even the ones who charge "real money" rates. It's sad.

Amen! Usually the projects starts out good and then it goes south really fast...  All the good ones seems to fall off the planet if you find those... 

I couldn't agree more. My business has done very well due to the loyalty of our clients, referrals from our clients and repeat business with our clients. Because of past experiences like mentioned here, once a client does business with us and realizes that we deliver as promised time and time again, they appreciate us. It's this that has kept us in business for years, and has given us the luxury of raising our rates and expanding operations into other markets such as SaaS, hosting, CDN, SSL certificates and domain names. Having a slew of quality references (who will confirm that we don't operate like the "normal guys" do) has really helped us over the years.

I spent years working in the industry before I formed a team of competent individuals to work with me. Designers, developers, system administrators, copywriters, billing coordinators, salespeople... you name it. I'm fairly competent in each of these fields, but no one person can properly keep up with all of these roles for a company with any real volume.

I'm the owner of http://fullambit.com - a web design and development consulting firm. You can learn more about me via LinkedIn in my signature. It may be worth mentioning that we have extensive experience with the web hosting and eCommerce industries, as well as reasonable familiarity with Blesta v3 customization and integration.

If you're looking for the cheapest option though, it won't be us. We're 100% owned and operated in the USA with a focus on superb customer service and deliverable quality. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in working with us and we can go from there.

I love your website except the dropdown box haha. Bit blurry for me mate.

I love your website except the dropdown box haha. Bit blurry for me mate.

Our website is several years old! We're currently working on a complete redesign (same designer and coder) but you have to give us credit, that was quite nice 3 years ago! Excessive CSS effects were more acceptable at that time. The main banner image is actually an illustration of the view from our offices here in Jacksonville, Florida. That is the St. Johns River you see, looking towards the former Modis Building in Downtown Jacksonville, from the South side. You can see the Jacksonville Landing if you look closely. :) I'm sitting at my house just 5-10 minutes away from the office as I write this.

We're so overloaded with the usual eCommerce surge of the holidays right now though, and the started/looming launch of our hosting/domain/CDN/SSL brands, that we may not launch our new design until early 2014.

Our website is several years old! We're currently working on a complete redesign (same designer and coder) but you have to give us credit, that was quite nice 3 years ago! Excessive CSS effects were more acceptable at that time. The main banner image is actually an illustration of the view from our offices here in Jacksonville, Florida. That is the St. Johns River you see, looking towards the former Modis Building in Downtown Jacksonville, from the South side. You can see the Jacksonville Landing if you look closely. :) I'm sitting at my house just 5-10 minutes away from the office as I write this.

We're so overloaded with the usual eCommerce surge of the holidays right now though, and the started/looming launch of our hosting/domain/CDN/SSL brands, that we may not launch our new design until early 2014.

very clever mate :) cant wait to see your new one.