Paul

CyberPanel Module (Alpha)

A new CyberPanel alpha module is available.

To install, download the attached cyberpanel.zip and unzip the file. Upload the cyberpanel directory to ~/components/modules/ and go to Settings > Company > Modules to install it.

Any comments or suggestions, please post them below. :blesta:

cyberpanel.zip

On 3/19/2018 at 4:49 AM, lamlai said:

Hi @Paul , I'm having problems with the CyberPanel connection with Blesta you please help me, thank you very much!

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 6.43.33 PM.png

Accessing that IP in my browser works, but not over HTTPS and you've checked the "Use SSL" checkbox. Work without that? If not, please check your firewall. The module is not able to get a response from your server.

Thanks.

But what I was asking was, once the plugin is activated how will our clients be able to access the ( CyberPanel ) interface ?

And how would we remove the " default " C-Panel interface that comes with Blesta so that the client does not get confused ?

10 minutes ago, turner2f said:

Thanks.

But what I was asking was, once the plugin is activated how will our clients be able to access the ( CyberPanel ) interface ?

And how would we remove the " default " C-Panel interface that comes with Blesta so that the client does not get confused ?

It's not a matter of offering one or the other. You can offer both if you like. When activated, the customer would get a welcome email with details you define. The login would be available as a tag to the Package welcome email, so it can be included in this email. This could include the URL to the CyberPanel control panel so the customer knows where to login.