Adding A Service From Admin

Zoltan

Question

Hi!

I can not seem to get along with the universal module...

I tried to make a module with no configurable options. When I try to add this product/service from the admin area ( index.php/admin/clients/addservice/1/ ) I can select it from the drop-down, but after clicking next, the page is blank ( index.php/admin/clients/addservice/1/4/7 )

When I do this with the cpanel module it is working...

3 answers to this question

You're using the universal module, or a module that you created? If the former, you may be experiencing a blank page because you have error reporting off, but are actually experiencing this bug. If you take a look at my last response in that thread, I show you how to pre-patch your existing install to fix that problem.

Thank You Tyson, the above fix helped!

Hi!

I can not seem to get along with the universal module...

I tried to make a module with no configurable options. When I try to add this product/service from the admin area ( index.php/admin/clients/addservice/1/ ) I can select it from the drop-down, but after clicking next, the page is blank ( index.php/admin/clients/addservice/1/4/7 )

When I do this with the cpanel module it is working...

You need a configurable option on the Universal Module as far as I'm aware, I could be wrong, I've not personally used it blank before.

You're using the universal module, or a module that you created? If the former, you may be experiencing a blank page because you have error reporting off, but are actually experiencing this bug. If you take a look at my last response in that thread, I show you how to pre-patch your existing install to fix that problem.