Does Anyone Run Blesta On Windows?

dait

Question

I am starting to get a little desperate. From the very first moments after the installation, we literally run into one problem after another. And it starts to be clear that it is because we run Blesta on Windows Server.

I would be very happy if someone here could confirm that they run Blesta on Windows and managed to make it working flawlessly. If such a person exist and is willing to help, please respond here.

Our configuration is

Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter

Blesta 3.0.3

PHP Version 5.4.10

MySQL 5.5.29

Apache 2 with API version 20120211

5 answers to this question

No problem, we have some time. We have bought and installed Blesta 4-6 weeks before we actually need it in the production environment, so I can handle reasonable delays.

What I am looking for in this topic is step-by-step tutorial how to make Blesta working on Windows Server. By "working" I mean production level quality of features such as ticketing system, order forms, invoices and a like.

And it would be nice if the tips respect the architecture and nature of Windows (especially concerned about security here).

But even nicer would be if Blesta could run on Windows by default without hacks and tweaks.

No problem, we have some time. We have bought and installed Blesta 4-6 weeks before we actually need it in the production environment, so I can handle reasonable delays.

What I am looking for in this topic is step-by-step tutorial how to make Blesta working on Windows Server. By "working" I mean production level quality of features such as ticketing system, order forms, invoices and a like.

And it would be nice if the tips respect the architecture and nature of Windows (especially concerned about security here).

But even nicer would be if Blesta could run on Windows by default without hacks and tweaks.

yeah Blesta guys Paul, Tyson and Cody will be there to help you step by step to ensure you can get live asap.

I've always been a Linux person myself haha.