Error Or Bug Where Clients Are Created With Same Id

austio

Question

I have noticed a very strange issue. Whenever I create a new client, they get the ID 150. Every time. I now have multiple clients with ID 150. I upgraded from Blesta 2.5 and all those clients imported correctly from 200+ for their respective IDs, but new ones made after the import all have 150.

I attempted to muck about in the DB to fix the sequnce and only managed to rassign invocies to the wrong clients. This I can fix, but any ideas on repeating Client ID #150????

7 answers to this question

I was using the original 3.0.0 when I first imported from the older 2.x series of Blesta, not importing from WHM. Imported clinets where numbered ok (different numbers) but every new client had 150 as ID. Since then I updated to 3.0.4, with the error continuing, and just now to 3.0.7. As Cody has stated (indirectly), the bug is fixed in so much as New Clients are being numbered correctly again, but the exsiting clients that were created before the fix all still have 150 as their id. Any thoughts on how to clear that up?

I was using the original 3.0.0 when I first imported from the older 2.x series of Blesta, not importing from WHM. Imported clinets where numbered ok (different numbers) but every new client had 150 as ID. Since then I updated to 3.0.4, with the error continuing, and just now to 3.0.7. As Cody has stated (indirectly), the bug is fixed in so much as New Clients are being numbered correctly again, but the exsiting clients that were created before the fix all still have 150 as their id. Any thoughts on how to clear that up?

You need to update them in the database directly. The field is called "id_value" in the "clients" table.