Service Id Number

jon

Question

I am currently considering migrating from WHMCS to Blesta and would like to know if there is a service ID number associated with each service for a given client. in WHMCS, you can see the service ID associated for a given service in a client's profile. I looked around the Blesta admin demo and could not find anything like this under a client's profile or the client's associated services pages.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated. 

5 answers to this question

I am currently considering migrating from WHMCS to Blesta and would like to know if there is a service ID number associated with each service for a given client. in WHMCS, you can see the service ID associated for a given service in a client's profile. I looked around the Blesta admin demo and could not find anything like this under a client's profile or the client's associated services pages.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated. 

You can't see it but if you click the manage link, you'll see it. /first number is the client id/service id

CubicWebs,

Thanks. I did click on the "Manage" link next the service and do not see any type of service ID. Under "Service Information" after clicking "Manage," I see the following information:

Package Name

Label

Quantity

Term

Date Created

Date Rewews

The other sections of the "Manage" page do not have any information relating to the service ID.

CubicWebs,

Thanks. I did click on the "Manage" link next the service and do not see any type of service ID. Under "Service Information" after clicking "Manage," I see the following information:

Package Name

Label

Quantity

Term

Date Created

Date Rewews

The other sections of the "Manage" page do not have any information relating to the service ID.

It's in the URL (Look at the address bar)

billing.licensecart.com/admin/clients/editservice/288/228/ <<<<<<<--------------------------