Responsive Blesta Theme

MemoryX2

Bootstrap Conversion

I have been and still am in the process of building a completely responsive theme for Blesta. It is not completely finished but is very close to being complete.

I plan on selling this theme for a low cost so that I can continue updating it.

Desktop Screenshots

add_contact.png

dashboard.png

dashboard_message.png

Tablet Screenshots

Will post these in just a moment.

Mobile Screenshots

Will post these in just a moment.

Try it yourself!

We all know actions speak louder than words, so login and see what you think!

http://dev.memoryx2.com/members/client/login

Login: test

Password: tester

Looking great.

Good luck with sales :)

Its coming along very well. In fact, I'm almost completely finished with the entire theme.

The client area is done for now, I may revisit it in the future and tweak it more but not yet.

The support is about 90% done as well.

There didn't seem to be much interest in it so I may or may not sell it, I don't know. I wish I could get it merged upstream into blesta.

You mean there is not much users ordered for it?

I haven't actually started selling it yet. I just don't know if many people will be interested in it or not.

Just an update I have almost got it coded so that it works with the client theme's in Blesta so many of the colors will be changeable!

I'm interested, looks incredible slick and clean and I love clean  themes myself.  I have some coding skills but lack the time to make a complete blesta transformation like you did and although i totally hate boostrap I kinda accept that it is an incredible helpfool toolkit for doing themes... It's just that i have the way it was coded, way to much files into it.

I'm interested, looks incredible slick and clean and I love clean  themes myself.  I have some coding skills but lack the time to make a complete blesta transformation like you did and although i totally hate boostrap I kinda accept that it is an incredible helpfool toolkit for doing themes... It's just that i have the way it was coded, way to much files into it.

I have modified every theme file that is included in Blesta. In many cases I completely changed the the architecture. For example, Blesta uses <ul><li> for probably 90% of the entire theme. I'm not saying that it is bad or anything but I changed all of that to rows and I changed the buttons... I've done a lot. I still have to modify the order forms and I pretty much have completed the ticket system. It is looking good (to me at least) but their are also some places I need to make just a little better as soon as I get it out.

Mostly I just need to finish the order pages, and make a few refinements in other places, but it is basically done.

You're welcome to login with the test account and see what you think. If you see any bugs let me know what page they are on and I will fix it as soon as I can.

Hope you guys like it!

Right now it doesn't have the real colors in it that it will be released as, I was testing the Blesta theme changer and didn't reset it.

I can say that I'm really excited about it. In all honesty I made this for myself but I thought other people might want something like this as well so I posted it.

If you meant other people's like me, then you're right,  i want it too :)

Besides hating the dam bootstrap,  I gotta give credit to how well it displays, more credit to you for use in it.

I tried bootstrap for a website development a couple of weeks before and,  i quit.. couldn't endure the huge ammount of files and modifications needed for something to work the way i wanted it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...