Offering Additional Services By ResellurClub

Abhishek

Question

Hello,

I have a ResellerClub account.

Can I sell other services which is offered by them like  Comodo SSL Certificates, SiteLock, CodeGuard, Business Email as an add on package to my clients who are purchasing web hosting package.

Client's will not have to leave Blesta control panel to place / renew their additional services which are connected with ResellerClub.

3 answers to this question

Our logicboxes module which supports ResellerClub is for domains only. You can sell anything without a module, it just wont be provisioned automatically. If you want to automate sales of other ResellerClub products, have you reached out to them to ask about a Blesta module? They might be willing to create an integration for those things.

On 5/28/2022 at 11:34 AM, Franz said:

Unfortunately, they will not they got out of the module making business some time ago (Official ResellerClub WHMCS Module) to focus on their API. I was looking at using the universal module for this but I have no idea how to...but I think it's possible. 

Often times companies hire a dev firm to build the integration for them. They might have someone like that maintaining that integration from 10 years ago.

You can use the universal module and manually activate anything that you sell. See https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Universal+Module#UniversalModule-ServiceOptions I linked directly to the service options section, because that and notifications is going to be the most important part of creating a Universal Module product. Any fields you want to request from the customer can be added here as service fields if they do not add to the cost. Any fields that would add to the package cost can be added as configurable options under Packages > Configurable Options, and assigned to an option group, that is then assigned to your package.