Auto Provisioning Solusvm On Offline Payment

Alex Vojacek

Question

Ok, everything is up and running but the SolusVM module and Offline Module seems to not let me do the right combination.

For offline payment I want to manually provision the VPS, else, each user can go and auto-provision on an account without even paying for it (it is a bank deposit).

So, is there a way to manually provision solusvm VPS when the user is paying through offline payment?

Better still, is there a way to provision a service ONLY when the invoice for that service is "Approved" ?  that would be the correct approuch.

Also, does anyone knows why I can't see the solusvm login on blesta?, the one that lets you enter the solusvm control panel.

I swear I saw it when I was trying the demo, but I can't seem to find it now.

1 answer to this question

Ok, everything is up and running but the SolusVM module and Offline Module seems to not let me do the right combination.

For offline payment I want to manually provision the VPS, else, each user can go and auto-provision on an account without even paying for it (it is a bank deposit).

So, is there a way to manually provision solusvm VPS when the user is paying through offline payment?

Better still, is there a way to provision a service ONLY when the invoice for that service is "Approved" ?  that would be the correct approuch.

It already works this way. Services don't get provisioned until they are paid. So in your offline example, the service would be added as pending, with an invoice created that has not been paid, and so it will remain pending until the service is paid, or until you provision it manually.

Also, does anyone knows why I can't see the solusvm login on blesta?, the one that lets you enter the solusvm control panel.

I swear I saw it when I was trying the demo, but I can't seem to find it now.

The login isn't shown because the password may not be known. The first time a client orders a service, an account is created for them in SolusVM, and that login info can be shown in the email that is sent. Any subsequent SolusVM services ordered by the client use the existing account information, but the service is now no longer aware of the password, and even if it were, there's no guarantee it would still be valid.