Undefined Property: Stdclass::$Domain-Name

hadzo

Undefined property: stdClass::$domain-name

1. Create a "LogicBoxes" type package and put it in the group named "TheGroup1"
2. Create a "Universal Module" package and put it in the group named "TheGroup1"
3. Create a "General" order form and assign it the "TheGroup1" group
4. Visiting the URL of the order form gives you 2 packages, when you click on "Select" button for "LogicBoxes" type package you get following error:

"
Oh noes!

Undefined property: stdClass::$domain-name on line 846 in /var/www/........../web/components/modules/logicboxes/logicboxes.php

"

This might not be a bug, but it is not really nice to see such error messages.

post-3479-0-52111400-1384348760_thumb.pn

Yes this isn't really a bug, what you need is a domain form.

Packages > Order Form > New > Domain and Other

Select the domain package group from the dropdown menu, and then move the packages you wish to show customers what they can buy after by moving the groups from the right to the left.

Like below, might want to open it in a new page:

domain-ordering.png

PS: For a demo please don't visit mine as I sell domains on their own form and not together with a package.

CubicWebs, thanks for your help I know how to avoid such problems now.

But, again, this might not be a classic type of a bug, but, again, it might be considered a bug since there is an invalid way to combine packages which will result in a "Undefined property: stdClass::$domain-name" error message.

Such error messages make Blesta look bad....and we do not want that, right? :)

CubicWebs, thanks for yout help I know how to avoid such problems now.

But, again, this might not be a classic type of a bug, but, again, it might be considered a bug since there is an invalid way to combine packages which will result in a "Undefined property: stdClass::$domain-name" error message.

Agreed, it's because the logicboxes (Domains) are looking for the domain form, because it has the functionalities to search etc :).

CubicWebs, thanks for your help I know how to avoid such problems now.

well it is a bug since you are not supposed to be able to group domains and packages, at least not yet, I believe.

well it is a bug since you are not supposed to be able to group domains and packages, at least not yet, I believe.

The domain module requires a variable, (something.com) to move on. If your not using the domain form it won't find that variable and therefore push out a error.

• 4 weeks later...

CubicWebs,

I am looking at yours products at https://billing.cubicwebs.com/plugin/order/main/index/shared-hosting

When I select Shared hosting I get a Domain and password field, is that the way you know what domain to tie to the ordered web hosting?

Is there a way to bundle the a domain product (LogicBoxes) with a General type product like web hosting?

My question is:

How do I make a single order form in which the client enters the domain, does a registration or transfer and buys a web hosting product?

• 1 month later...