Confirmation After The Ticket Submission (For Non Registered Users)

swerlo

Hi,

most of us probably have the option for the users which aren't registered to submit sales questions.

I've tested this by creating the Sales department and the problem I see is the redirection after such user submits the ticket.

There's no confirmation that ticket was submitted successfully, it's even worse that the user is then redirected to the user login page.

I suppose many can see this as an error and would hit the back button and try to submit the message again. 

Any thoughts about improving this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

most of us probably have the option for the users which aren't registered to submit sales questions.

I've tested this by creating the Sales department and the problem I see is the redirection after such user submits the ticket.

There's no confirmation that ticket was submitted successfully, it's even worse that the user is then redirected to the user login page.

I suppose many can see this as an error and would hit the back button and try to submit the message again. 

Any thoughts about improving this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sounds good, maybe also a link to prove that the user is valid, I get loads of marketing for SEO on my sales / support emails. Not sure about the login bit. Never used it as a non client.

After submitting the feature request, what time is necessary to be promoted into the system? And how do we know if something is going to be accepted? 

It would be much better if we have the appraisal from the developers when the feature would be implemented, especially when those are just small tweaks.