Auto Provisioning Paid Pending Services Not Working

Alex Vojacek

Question

As the title says.

It was working before the update but now it wont.

I have already checked the "Provision paid pending services"  box.

The cpanel server module is connecting appropiately with blesta and If I manually activate the service, it goes perfectly.

Plus the logs reflect the succesfull account creation with cpanel module when I do it manually from blesta admin.

But, if I pay a service it will not auto provision, plus the logs indicate that it never runs the provision module so, this is why it never goes active.

Any ideas where to start?

5 answers to this question

I think the Provision pending services task is not working.

After a while, if I don't manually create the service, it will display this error on the Dashboard

• There are one or more cron tasks that have been executing for more than 60 minutes. View Automated Tasks

Follow: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1517-cron-problem/?p=12105 downwards.

I did everything the thread says.

When I delete the top job in the SQL query, and run cron,  the service is up and provisioned ok.

But, as soon as i create a new service it will get stuck once again.  I can run the SQL query again , delete the top job and it will provision again when cron is run, but,  will get stuck again and next service creation.

Alex