Module To Install Wordpress (Or Any Other Module) In A Service

flycast

I am interested in being able to install WordPress into an already existing service representing a cPanel hosting account. The admin would manage the account and then install WordPress into a directory that they specify (including root). The underlying installer used would be Installatron.

Ideally, it would be available when "Manage" is clicked on a service. Perhaps a tab could be added that represented app installed y installatron.

How hard is a module like this to create? I took a peek at the cPanel module. It looked like quite a lot of code.

Please, any feedback would be appreciated.

I am interested in being able to install WordPress into an already existing service representing a cPanel hosting account. The admin would manage the account and then install WordPress into a directory that they specify (including root). The underlying installer used would be Installatron.

Ideally, it would be available when "Manage" is clicked on a service. Perhaps a tab could be added that represented app installed y installatron.

How hard is a module like this to create? I took a peek at the cPanel module. It looked like quite a lot of code.

Please, any feedback would be appreciated.

ModulesGarden's module cPanel extended was going to have this cool feature but then they didn't finish it as they had an agreement with a competitor.