Order form URL entry point

galaxy

Question

I'm integrating my front-end website to Blesta.  I have some pricing grids and pages with links that should bring the user to a specific package.  Ideally it would go to the order form where the package group is, but after the domain info is collected, it should go directly to the selected package from the home page.

What is the right way to do this?  Is there something you can add to the order form URL to denote the selected package?

2 answers to this question

So I guess I'm not using the functionality properly.  Here's the URI I need to get directly to the package I would like from the home page.

/blesta/order/main/index/hosting/?group_id=2&package_id=8

I've set the URL to the above order form and it does go to request a domain name, but then brings you to the package_group on the order form and not into the specific package.  The package is a hosting one with "Domain plus other".  I'd like to be able to order that specific hosting package.  How do I get it to go to the package after you enter the domain information in the domain checker?