Custom Fields

rayalfy

Question

4 answers to this question

You'll need to give us some more information. Custom fields are set per client group, and may or may not be required, per your settings. If your clients are in a different client group than your custom field is setup for, or if those custom fields are not required to be entered, then you may not get any custom field info from clients.

You'll need to give us some more information. Custom fields are set per client group, and may or may not be required, per your settings. If your clients are in a different client group than your custom field is setup for, or if those custom fields are not required to be entered, then you may not get any custom field info from clients.

Thanks for the reply.

I only have the default client group. I have not seen any setting to link a particular custom field to it. On the custom field set up,I have also not seen any setting to link it to a particular client group.

On your second point,I have not set the field as required but have seen some responses to it directly in the database.

When you create a custom client field, you select the client group it should apply to. Since you only have one, that's the only option.

If the responses are in the database, then what do you mean when you say:

Am not getting info from the custom client field I have created

What info are you expecting?

You can view the custom fields when you edit a client.

When you create a custom client field, you select the client group it should apply to. Since you only have one, that's the only option.

If the responses are in the database, then what do you mean when you say:

What info are you expecting?

You can view the custom fields when you edit a client.

Thanks for the info. I have seen the response by editing the client. When i said the response is in the database,i meant i had to use phpmyadmin,go into mysql tables and thats where saw some responses to that field.